Monday, July 11, 2005

If Green to me was blue to you...

I wrote this song a while ago, i just felt that it makes more sense to me now than before:

And the loser will find love one day,
And all his dreams will come his way,
And he will learn that love is only fleeting.
*
If Green to me, was blue to you,
and love among us just holy glue,
Oh what then...
Oh what then would you say.
*
If the eternal answer was 42,
And the number 9 just a clue,
And 27, just another age...
*
Do you remember the songs we played,
The Rhymes we sang on that happy day,
The poetry we wrote...
The smiles that we shared...
*
And we will find God one day,
Or will it be the other way.
The Burden we bear,
The Words that she says...

2 Comments:

Blogger Saad F'akhtar said...

nice!

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll love it me ayeshav id is if u want ash_sad_1@hotmail.com
love you
bye

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home