Monday, November 27, 2006

Dreamsong...

~I wrote this a while ago... it doesn't mean anything to me now. I composed a tune for it... i'll record that and post it in a little while... just trying to get the blog up and running now. The winter seems to be getting to me. I love it.

She came to me like a strong spring breeze
Said, "I got you!” "before you got me!"
I laid there still, shot to the ground.
kinda happy, but wearing a frown
i didn't know what to do...
it was kinda a like a dreamsong!

crazy streams running to sea,
crazy streams, running over me
funny feelings through my brain,
funny feelings and you refrain
it happened once, didn't happen again
cause its kinda like a dream song!

Sold me short for your day in the sun,
I played the game, but you won!
I recall the words, but forgot the tune,
Spring lost and Autumn was you!
What of me? The dreamer the fool!
Cause i've been lost in a dreamsong!
Lost, in your lie of a dreamsong…

2 Comments:

Blogger Rasti said...

i believe this is the best yet!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Zainab I. said...

In agreement with Rasti, 100 percent!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home