Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hashish...

Air to smoke and smoke to air,
She plays with reality everywhere.
She moves like a hurricane through my brain;
Through my mind and through my skin.
She questions me about what she does to me,
I don't know what to say... I have no questions.
Conversations with myself I am lost for words,
Does she affect me in this way,
Or do I just don't know what to say.
She is my prison she is my field,
I dig all day to nowhere.
Shades of blue and shades of gray,
Hazy winters in my brain.
In my heart and on tongue,
My longing will never stray...

4 Comments:

Blogger Nida Rasheed said...

who?!?!?

11:11 PM  
Blogger Theseus said...

Did you read the title??

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no!!???!?!??hub!?

7:53 PM  
Blogger Theseus said...

WHAt?

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home